Thursday, September 11, 2008

Diva's Corn and Crawfish Bisque

I have been asking my friend Diva for her Corn and Crawfish Bisque recipe for about a year now. It's not that I think she has been holding out on me, I think it has been a matter of time and writing it down. Recently, I had Diva confined to a long road trip. As she spouted off the ingredients, I wrote them down. And now I have it! Dassau's Corn and Crab Bisque.
Not only is is super simple and perfect for those up and coming fall nights, but it is delicious.

Diva's Corn & Crawfish Bisque
1 package crawfish tails (fresh or frozen, if frozen thawed)
2 cans cream corn
2 cans cream of potato soup
3-4 Tbsp Tony's Cajun Seasoning
1 cap full of liquid crab boil
1/2 a pint of half & half

Put all ingredients into a crock pot and allow to cook. If using fresh crawfish tails, do not add until about 30 minutes prior to serving.

*Crawfish tails are the "poor man's version" of this bisque. You can add shrimp, or crab or both. Add what you want and make it your own.


(Chef Bass Master & Christie)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe share! :) I cant wait to make this...though finding crawfish tales up here in Yankee land is gonna be tough...argh!

Anonymous said...

Sounds Like a Winner!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

Thursday Next- Use what you have or buy frozen. Hey-also see my post on Billys Seafood-they ship fresh.

Giants Fan-It earned a resounding "YUM"