Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tabasco Pecans

I saw it on my friend Michaels blog, Designs by Gollum.
I then saw then on my friend Glenda's blog, A Dab or This and That.
And then, I succumbed to peer pressure.












That's my story, and Im sticking to it.













Boy were they good!














Tabasco Pecans (by Gollum)


2 lbs pecan halves
2 packets Good Seasons Italian Seasoning Mix
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
Worcestershire sauce
Tabasco
minced garlic
Kosher salt, pepper
____________________

Preheat oven 350 degrees.Meanwhile, melt butter in a large pan over medium flame.
Add pecans and stir. Add a few jolts of Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle seasoning packets over pecans.
Add garlic last, if you're adding it, so it won't burn. I like lots, maybe 3 Tablespoons. Add Tabasco to taste.
Salt & pepper. Bake 30 minutes; stir every 10 minutes (or not at all, if you are truly frenzied).

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

They do look good. We didn't have many pecans this year but I am going to try this next year! Happy New Year.

Patrinas Pencil said...

sounds and looks great. I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for sharing.