Monday, December 15, 2008

Audrey's Chicken Dip

Recently, my girlfriends and I got together for a much needed girls night. Everyone brought a dish to share with the group. My friend Audrey brought a dish she described as a dip, though many seated at the table said that it tasted and ate like a casserole. In any case, there were compliments around the table. I am sure this would be a big hit with men too. I know that is the case with Big Daddy, if it contains hot sauce, he's onboard.


Audrey's Chicken Dip

3-4 chicken breasts
Texas Pete Hot Sauce
Large bottle of ranch dressing
3-4 cups sharp cheddar cheese
Boil chicken until tender and shred. Cut the chicken into cubes before boiling it, it will boiled quicker. Toss the shredded chicken in the hot sauce. How much depends on your taste. I used about half of a small bottle. Spray a 2-1/2 quart baking dish with Pam. Put chicken in dish and cover with ranch dressing. I mixed this up too. Top with cheddar cheese. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Eat with tortilla chips.

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I'm not sure this is the same, but a girl at work makes Buffalo Chicken Wing (wang) dip and it is to die for!!