• ¾ sticks Butter
• 2 tsp minced garlic
• Dijon Mustard
•2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
• ½ Tablespoons Poppy Seeds
• 1 package King's Hawaiian Rolls
• 12 slices Honey Baked Ham
• 12 slices Provolone Cheese (or whatever you have on hand, today I used swiss)
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar (optional) I dont add bc I like them more savory.
Melt butter (& sugar if using) in a saucepan and then add the Worcestershire sauce, garlic and poppy seeds.
Brush the bottom of a 13 x9 inch baking dish with some of the glaze mixture.
Cut the entire package of rolls in half horizontally and brush the inside of each roll with the glaze.
Now add a slice of ham and a slice of cheese to each roll as well as a small dollap of dijon mustard.
Place them in the baking dish and brush the tops with the remaining glaze mixture. Cover the rolls tightly with foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 25 minutes